Our department is located at 777 Clifford Avenue in Rochester, offers services that focus on increasing the stability and quality of life among any Monroe County residents.
- Walk in services; apartment listings, landlord statements, food pantry listings, birth certificate applications, health insurance referral, bike referrals, clothing referrals and/or other basic needs.
- Case management; advocacy and assist with short-term needs.
- Coaching; short-term and long-term goal planning
- Completion of non-legal documents and other forms.
- Verbal translation of documents.
- English speakers of other languages (ESOL) classes.
- High School Equivalency (GED) tutoring.
- Career training connections.
Our goal is to help individuals identify and implement steps that prevent repeated emergencies and develop plans for self-sufficiency. Other services may be available to ensure the individual needs of each client are met.
For more information please call 585-454-1430.